Monday, July 15, 2013

Two more days!!

Only two more days until we head to NC!! I'm so excited to see my family...I'm cleaning and packing some today...I'm without a car and laptop right now which sucks...I hopefully will have both back soon. We also have another travel weekend in August. Friends are getting married in PA so we are going to their wedding...possibly camping instead of getting a hotel which I am a bit wary about because a camp site/park bathroom is not where I want to get ready to go to a wedding at...we will have to wait and see.

Our time at home will be rather busy...especially Thursday and Friday. I hope we can see people that we want to see that's not family and that won't be at the graduation or party on Saturday. Thursday will consist of a lot of driving, after we have already driven half a day down there on Wednesday. I'll have audiobooks and music to keep me occupied...I'll try to find an audiobook for my husband as well. Thank you audible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment